Conseillère en développement des affaires - Offre d'emploi
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT FULL-TIME POSITION
Alberta - Canada
ARE YOU A HUNTER?
Do you establish and achieve your goals?
Are you motivated to manage and grow a strong sales territory?
Do you have the ability to open 12+ accounts annually?
Are you an esthetician and passionate about professional skincare?
We have an opportunity for you!
Who are we?
For the past 60 years, GM Collin has continued its tradition of excellence and innovation with the mission of providing the opportunity for everyone to discover both their unique beauty and absolute self-confidence. We develop superior skin care products, from preventive care to combating the first signs of aging and for mature skin. The recognised expertise and innovative ingredients of GM Collin products achieves unmatched results for all skin types and conditions.
In 1980, our company started to import and distribute Yonka products from Laboratoires Multaler, an European company, in Canada. The company has maintained its relationship with Laboratoires Multaler for over 35 years and is the second-biggest distributor of Yonka products in the world.
Your role will consist of achieving the sales objectives for our three brands (GM Collin, Yon-Ka and GMC Medical) in the Calgary, Edmonton and surrounding territory. To accomplish this, you will need to ensure successful new business prospection within your territory and generate an increase in the sales revenue of existing clients utilizing your level of experience, expertise and the tools provided.
This position reports to the Sales Director.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will be required to:
- Reach Quarterly and Annual established sales goals;
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline of prospective new business opportunities within the assigned territory;
- Attain a mandate of new business growth by successfully opening 12 new accounts;
- Provide ongoing successful sell in of GM Collin, GMC Medical and Yonka products to existing clients.
- Ensure established existing business goals are met by partnering with our current client base to provide comprehensive business reviews, sales techniques support, staff incentives and consumer events;
- Recognize and coordinate client education needs to ensure successful and knowledgeable sell thru of GM Collin, GMC Medical and Yonka brands;
- Effectively implement and maintain the impactful merchandising of our brands;
- Represent the company with a positive attitude and strong work ethic that will support maximum sales and revenue growth;
- Manage the territory by establishing and employing efficient and productive field coverage with the direction and support of the Sales Director.
- Live in the regions of Calgary or Edmonton as these represent the highest sales potential;
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in B2B sales in the beauty and/or hair-care industry;
- A professional diploma in aesthetics is an asset
- Proven experience in business development and new business prospection.
- Ability to spend 80% of the time in the field within the assigned territory;
- Post-Secondary Education - Diploma or Degree (any combination of training and/or experience could be considered);
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills;
- Good aptitude in analyzing issues and proposing solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to create business relationship;
- Computer skills (general comfort with Microsoft Office and new programs).
What we are offering
- A dynamic sales team;
- A strong corporate support;
- An amazing and helpful customer service;
- A competitive salary (base salary + commission);
- Annual paid vacations and personal paid time off;
- Insurance collective plan (health and dental);
- Discount on products;
- Encouraging fitness program.
If you are motivated and excited by having an impact in the beauty industry and working for an outstanding and innovative company, then we want you!
Please submit your candidacy by e‑mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position applied for.
What other companies call this role
- Sales Representative
- Account Manager
- Territory Manager
- Outside Sales Representative
- Sales Account Representative
- Sales Development Representative
- Sales Development Consultant